Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Turn Your Content into a Kindle Book - FeedFront Magazine

by Shawn Collins on June 26, 2013

I went through the steps to get a Kindle book published with your new or existing content at the Affiliate Summit Meetup in Austin, TX on June 24, 2013.

Extra Money Answer on Kindle I explained how I outsourced the editing via oDesk, and formatting and cover at Fiverr for a total of $ 110 and published my best-selling book, Extra Money Answer, quickly and easily.

Plus, I shared my accidental discovery of how later publishing a paperback edition of Extra Money Answer led to a big surge in sales for the Kindle version.

There was also a lively Q & A time all sorts of questions about getting a book set up with Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing.

Thanks a lot to everybody that came out for some lunchtime Kindle talk.

Presentation: Turn Your Content into a Kindle Book

Check out the schedule for upcoming Affiliate Summit meetups.

Turn Your Content into a Kindle Book from Shawn Collins

The post Turn Your Content into a Kindle Book appeared first on Affiliate Marketing Blog.

More Info: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment